Would you rather…
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Definitely trilogies, I would of preferred it if it was series so then Harry Potter and The mortal instruments etc would count. I think you can get more invested into the story if there is more than one book. I haven’t really ever read a standalone which I love.
2. Read only female or male authors?
It doesn’t really make a difference for me, I don’t pick my books according to the gender of the author but by looking at my shelves I see I have books mostly written by female authors so I am going to go with that.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
I buy literally all my books from Amazon. I know its wrong but *shrugs*
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Probably movies, I think they would became too different if they were TV shows. Some books work as Tv shows but not all of them.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books a week! DUH!
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
A professional reviewer, seen as my creativity sucks. Also you would get free books!
7. Only read your top 20 favourite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
Always read new books, how else would you discover new favourites!
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
A book seller, I don’t really have an explanation for that one tbh.
9. Only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite?
I could not go with out my fantasy books so READ MY FAVOURITE GENRE.
10. Only read physical books or eBooks
I only read physical books anyways. Who wouldn’t want a physical book?
This tag was created by RayKaybooks- here is the link to the original video
I tag EVERYONE!