The Character TV show tag
1. Who is the best kick-ass character?
Allison from teen wolf (RIP Allison). She wasnt even one of my favourite characters of the show but I have got to admit she saved the day every episode. She had her flaws but at the end of the day she was the most skilled teenager on that show and she was only a human.
2. Which character do you most dislike?
The governor from the walking dead. He is the most repulsive and disgusting man on any TV show I have ever watched. DIE. Those two episodes in season 4 based around him I began to change my mind and then, no, you are still a physco
3. If you could date any character from any TV show who would it be and why?
Every male specimen from TVD, Stiles and Derek and PARRISH (new favourite of mine) from teen wolf, and Dean Winchester from supernatural. Also side note, lets pray to god that Parrish turns out to be a good guy.
4. If you could change a character in any way what would it be?
I would change Klaus, so that he would kill for purpose. I remember him and Damon talking about it one episode and he was wondering why Caroline does not forgive him for all the bad stuff he has done where as Elena does for Damon. Klaus should stop killing for the sake of being bad. Take a page from the Damon dating handbook and you might get the girl.
5. What character to you made all the wrong choices that didn’t add anything to the plot?
Carl from the Walking dead, he is just so annoying. So, so annoying. What the show and be annoyed by fricking Carl
6. Which character was the best villain whom you love to hate?
Katherine Pierce. She is just so bad. She does terrible terrible things, and takes joy in other peoples suffering. Even when she turns human she gets one over on all of the vampires. The day she knew she was going to die, she just had to make her doppelgängers life a bit harder. Then she gets sucked in to hell. I think most people who watch this TV show prefer Katherine to Elena any day.
7. Favorite side-kick character with the most heart?
STILES from Teen wolf, I mean lets be honest 90% of the reason we watch Teen wolf is for his sarcastic commentary. The other 10% is for the hot guys.
8. What is your favorite fictional romantic relationship?
Probaly either Damon and Elena, just because it was beautiful to watch their relationship form over 5 seasons or Klaroline (Klaus and Caroline) I think they had one of the most interesting relationship. I also don’t know if it really counts because they were never technically in a relationship together- they just had a bond. And kissed and had sex. I also always looked forward to seeing here scenes together more than any other characters .
9. What character did you think was the strongest?
Caroline Forbes. She just gets so much shit from everyone. Every single person who she has ever had a relationship with on this show (minus Klaus) has had something horrible to say about her. Then she gets turned into a vampire and her best friend doesn’t talk to you. She got killed and was in a hospital full of blood bags. She did not choose to turn. And then after everything she goes through, keeping her secret from her Mom who is the Sheriff. And then her Dad dying. And her numerous break ups. But she never once has turned off her humanity.
10. Best protagonist?
Dean Winchester from supernatural. He is such a fantastic main character. If there was anyone I would want to watch start and stop the apocalypse, unleash all demons from hell and fall in love with an angel (maybe that last one didn’t really happen)-its this guy.
Here is my version of this for book characters!
If you do either of these tags be sure to link me so I can see them all!